- It’s impressive how much space two little kittens take up in a bed and how soundly they sleep. They got more sleep than I did but I did get some.
- It’s also quite impressive how they can do things that seemingly defy the laws of physics (someone I know had a cat he insisted could pass through solid walls) and yet they seem to work like normal other times.
- I was clearly delusional that I might be able to contain them for a night, a day, a couple of days in the bathroom. They were up and over that barrier in no time at all and up onto the bed in short order. They can also manage stairs up and down.
- They ate an impressive amount of food last night and I didn’t put a lot more down for them this morning. I do know the ways of cats enough to know that they’ll keep eating past the point of being ridiculously sick and with a new type of food that would be impressive.
- I was also quite impressed with how invisible Molly became last night after really encountering one of the free-ranging kittens. She’d come out to be with me (silent – not a peep from her) while I unboxed my new pens) but I couldn’t find her this morning. I’m sure she’ll come looking for me when I return home tonight.